Monday, May 16, 2005

My Weekend

These days a lot things are coming up...

Last Saturday Will and I went to "David's Bridal", and I tried out my first wedding gowns. David's Bridal provided pretty good services for 1 1/2 hours, and I tried four different gowns. I didn't make my decision yet, but I will look around more. After check out my wedding gown, and Will also went to men's warehouse for his suits. We had In-and-Out for lunch...yami... Saturday night we celebrated Maggie's birthday, and we went to Arzi's. After that I tired to design couple cd covers for Blessed, since they are going to be rush to produce this album...until 5am...I was still in front of my computer...

This Sunday Will should lead the Worship at church, but SF had the "Bay to Breaker" that blocked most streets in SF. No matter where we drove, the road is blocked for those runners. Will is kind of piss off, when we arrived to the church, it was around 11:30am already... We also went to give Mr. Hu and Pastor Chen them our invitations after the church. It had been a long day. Because... today is my final presentation for Phil's class, and also Brad's class, and I just finished two finals! Yeah!!! I will be free on Wed noon!

No comments: