Friday, April 15, 2005

A San Bruno Fine Art Graphic Educator

Today I met Allan Manzano who is a Fine Art Graphic Educator from San Bruno, and it is so honer to visit his house. He has such great works. Since he has the fine art background, that is so interesting how he does his artwork with the graphic sketches. All his art works are on the hallway and around the house. I believe he will be famous one day...hahaha... Actually, Allan is my graphic design graduate classmate, and both of us are having Jennifer Sterling as our thesis one on one advisor right now. We try to talk about our thesis projects together, but today I brought my wedding invitation design instead. Thanks for Phillippine Lunch today, Allan, it is souty and super delicious. UBE ice cream...yami...hehehe... I got a lot inspirations from.......the.......ICE CREAM....... =P

No comments: