Wednesday, September 27, 2006

miss my fly

will and i have too much fun. although we dont want to leave greece, we missed our fly this morning...... we r waiting our next fly to roma at 5pm now. these days my skin turns so dark, and its kind of hot here. i feel athen is like taiwan, so many stores on street and also the farmers market. they always work from 9-2pm and take long nap during the afternoon, they would reopen the store in the night time again. they enjoy the night life very much. only will and i are asians, they always look at us wired. but people are fashion and modern at athen. guys will love the girls here, ha. will wanna move to greece when we arrived the first day.... ha.... anyway, airport internet only has 10 mins each time. chiao.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

@@
好好喔!! 去GREECE!!
還有ROME!!
呼呼...ˊˋ
羨慕羨慕!! >w<

Jody 留

aiwen said...

Sounds like fun! You should keep on missing flights! Then you get to stay around longer! But I heard there're lots of cats chasing tourists around in Greece (I hate cats)! Party hardy! Ciao!

Anonymous said...

別忘了多拍些照片給我們看喔 ^^

Anonymous said...

man... you guys are having too much fun and you guys even missed your flight???

You guys need to take TONS of pictures and show us when you get back, OK?

Have fun and stay safe!

Anonymous said...

Hi 38 ah mei,
Aiya...it is good to know that you guys are having fun (needless to say)! I am looking forward to seeing pics from your trips.I wish I could travel with my husband like you guys do. Have heaps of fun guys!

May God keep you safe and healthy.