Saturday, July 09, 2005

07/09/05 The International Lofts

This Saturday morning Will and I woke up around 10AM, and we met Andrew, Fed, and Debra at the Rock Climbing Gym. It is Andrew's first time to try Rock Climb, but he did a really great job on boarding. So he could not go for top roll...hehehe...actually, his arms are super sorted already. I just ran for 30mins there. After the workout, we went to Andrew's Emeryville Loft to weak up Marjorie; she slept over that's why she could not make to workout. We all went to check out "The International Lofts" at Oakland. The International Lofts is around Fruitvale, but the neighborhood is not that good. It all built by bricks and a lot skylights. They left original walls and floors, and a lot open spaces. The two bedrooms all sold out, only couple one bedroom and two bedrooms left. I like the design for each loft, but why they built it around the scary neighborhood? I tried to look for some open houses, just get some ideas and for fun. I think it is very hard to buy a house around San Francisco, even the Bay Area. Maybe after one year, Will and I would move back to LA? Or we should travel around the world without the house mortgage? Or Will and I should move around to explore more about our lives? ... who knows...

The International Lofs

No comments: