Sunday, July 10, 2005

Skunk MiniS

Yesterday Chris, Will, and I spent whole afternoon to put the stripes on our baby. I didn't know it is that hard...
1. Make sure the car is clean, so we washed our baby...
2. Using the masking tape to measure the position for the stripe stickers
3. Spray the soap water on the car
4. Go over the entire stripe stickers again using the squeegee and pressing well into all edges
5. Trim the stripes along the edges by knife
6. Using hair dry and make it smooth

After all the works, our little baby looks like a skunk now...haha...Today we parked the car in front of the church, and I brought the camera that I want to take some photos for our little baby and YaYa. But...a lot people got my camera's attention instead. haha... However, my baby is SSSssooooOOoooo Cool now~

Our Little Baby Photos

No comments: