Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Dino 從紐約來的一封信

I saw the wedding photos, &%$#&#&#&$#!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!! So beautiful!!!! Will looks like a James Bond slick handsome dude, so impressed!!!! The car looks awesome too. I admit it, you guys made me cry looking at the photos. I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways school just started, and busy as usual, I hope your semester goes well, it looks like i wont be graduating this winter, i stretched it out til May. Too much work, I want to do a good job. Things are ok here, WOW, looking at those photos made me miss you and will alot..... seriously, sometimes i just feel like i should just give up design, move back to hawaii, get married, settle down... Anyways thanks for the memories from your wedding, it wasawesome. Here is some stuff Ive been doing at Nike.


No comments: